- Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Under the new regulations requirements for Child Care Centres in NSW, Centre managers are required to ensure that all staff receives relevant training in Anaphylaxis as from the 1st of January 2012.
The training course that centres need to complete will need to include the following aspects to meet the new regulations:-
- Information in the prevention of Anaphylaxis
- Information in the development of Anaphylaxis policies and procedures for the centre and excursions
- Information in the management of Anaphylaxis
- Information in the Action Plans of Anaphylaxis
- Information in First Aid for Anaphylaxis
- The use of an Epipen and or Anapen
At Training Aid Australia we have tailored a course to meet the above requirements for Child Care Centres. For a competitive price and time that suits your centre please contact us for your Anaphylaxis training needs.
For further information regarding the new regulations requirements please visit the link provided below or visit www.allergyfacts.org
Training Aid Australia is committed to providing a high level of training to the communities of rural areas. To help us achieve this goal we have opened the new training venues to conduct First Aid Training and Construction Induction (white card).
New Training Venues:
- Coonabarabran Apply First aid and Construction Induction
- Cootamundra Apply First aid and Construction Induction
- Dubbo Apply First aid and Construction Induction
- Wagga Wagga Apply First aid
For dates and time of courses running in these areas please visit see our training calendar under the enrollments tab on our home page or call our team on 02 9011 7911.
If you would like Training Aid Australia to provide training in your area, please contact us.
Training Aid Australia is now delivering the NSW approved
OHS Consultation course for in-house group bookings and public attendees at our Sydney CBD head office.
This course is delivered over 4 days and is for any OHS Committee member, any person who is part of an OHS Audit team.
The certificate is valid for 5 years and in January 2012 the OHS Consultation course will become the new nationally recognised qualification under the new Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Read more about this OHS Training Course or View Public Attendance dates.